We are an authorized Coupons.com Affiliate. Please click the Link Below to print coupons! Thanks!

Coupon Link

grocery coupons

New Stuff

New stuff is always being added to this blog ..... check back often to see what's new!


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Maybelline Lip Color Stays On!

As I told you, I received my BzzKit.

Thanks BzzAgent.com!

So…yesterday morning I put on Maybelline’s 24 Hour Super Stay 2 Step Lip Color…..

I followed the directions exactly.

Throughout the day, I would ask my husband,
“Is it still there?” LOL!
He would tell me, “Yes, it’s still there!”

At the end of the day, there was only a slight fade, but that’s okay with me.

I’m totally impressed!
Have you tried this Lip Color yet?

If not, WHAT are you waiting for?

Ya gotta try it!
*Here’s a $2 off coupon

I got this deal because I'm a BzzAgent!


Maybelline has directions on
how to apply their 2 Step Lip Color. 
See how to apply it on their WEBSITE

Also don’t forget to jump on over to http://facebook.com/maybelline and Like their page.

*(There’s a drug store matchup deal listed here on my blog:


No comments:

Post a Comment