We are an authorized Coupons.com Affiliate. Please click the Link Below to print coupons! Thanks!

Coupon Link

grocery coupons

New Stuff

New stuff is always being added to this blog ..... check back often to see what's new!


Sunday, March 13, 2011

Are You Getting Rewarded For Your Social Networking Activities?

At Gather.com you get Gather Points™ for your activities on their Social Networking Site!

I recently joined this site.  I've been reading about how it works.  It's a great way to earn some very useful gift cards! 

This is my page http://cdfcdf.gather.com/

Participation     

Create great experiences for others to increase what you earn. The more quality content you share and the more interaction you have with others, the more points you'll earn.

Maximize your earnings by creating consistent, popular experiences and conversations for the rest of the community and by promoting them to people who share your interests outside of Gather.
Rewards


What do all those points get you? The choice is yours. Exchange them for gift cards from Gather Points partners like Amazon.com, Starbucks, Target, The Gap, and Home Depot; new partners are added all the time.

You can even redeem your points for cash through PayPal to buy the stuff you want most.

I'm not saying to replace your other Networking Sites.  I'm sure you love them!  I still use facebook a lot!  But I also use Gather.com!  It's a different experience, and I'm earning GatherPoints! 

No strings attached.

If you're interesting in earning Points for Rewards, click the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment