We are an authorized Coupons.com Affiliate. Please click the Link Below to print coupons! Thanks!

Coupon Link

grocery coupons

New Stuff

New stuff is always being added to this blog ..... check back often to see what's new!


Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hey….Got My Maybelline 24 Hour Lip Color BzzKit!

My friend and I have been having fun applying Maybelline’s Super Stay 24 Hour Lip Color.  We just love it!

(Why do you think my husband didn't want to try it? LOL!)
(He knows we're crazy!)

I’ll give you my 24 Hour Report tomorrow….


I have confidence in it since Maybelline has so many other great performing products!


More importantly….

Have you got your $2 coupon yet?

If not get it HERE!

(There’s a drug store deal listed here on my blog:
http://couponsdealsfreebies.blogspot.com/2011/03/riteaidmayb.html)

Maybelline has directions on how to apply this Lip Color.
It’s a 2 Step process.

See how to apply it on their WEBSITE

Also don’t forget to jump on over to http://facebook.com/maybelline and Like their page.

I got this deal because I'm a BzzAgent!

No comments:

Post a Comment